Translate

Friday, June 23, 2017

Friday Focus: Prima Memory Hardware

Hi! I'm so happy you stopped by. I hope you're having a wonderful day!

I have the great pleasure of hosting the Friday Focus on Prima Memory Hardware over at The Frilly and Funkie Blog! That means for the next two weeks, all Prima Memory Hardware Products will be available at an additional 15% discount at the Funkie Junkie Boutique! For a more detailed tour of this Prima wall hanging just follow the blog link above.

This is my last post for the Frilly and Funkie Challenge Blog until January. I'm excited to return in the New Year. It seems far off at the moment, but I know the time is going to fly by! 

I send hugs and love to all of you, my amazing crafty family! 
   

4 comments:

  1. WOW...so lovely. Such beautiful layers and unique kinds of flowers throughout. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well now, this is different! You always seem to find just the right sentiment to go with your project, and this one is perfect.

    ReplyDelete