Translate

Tuesday, November 28, 2017

Christmas Cheer!




Hello! I'm so happy you're here today!!  I have a bit of Christmas cheer to share with you on this happy Tuesday. Are you in the midst of your holiday preparations? If so, then I'm certainly right there with you. Today I'm honored to share a Christmas card on the Maja Design Blogcreated with Maja Design's fabulously festive 'I Wish' collection.


The Santa Claus image and sentiment are part of the paper collection, and a perfect focal point for a cheery holiday card. The collection features many other vintage images that are equally delightful, making it a very difficult choice.
A simple spray of frosty greenery, pinecones, and berries adorn the right side of the card, with a loopy twine bow providing a finishing flourish.


There is actually quite a bit of dimension with this card, which I'll try to capture in the photos below, as well as a peek at the interior design. The design papers are distressed, layered, stitched, and popped up with foam adhesive.



Thank you so much for joining me. I count my blessings to be in the company of such wonderful people as yourself. I send wishes for happy crafting and a holiday season filled with peace and joy.

Hugs, Nancy-sign

Maja Design Papers Used:
I-wish-P


Additional Supplies:  Twine, greenery and berries from my stash, foam adhesive, sewing machine, thread.

Did you know Maja Design is on Social Media?

Pinterest: Did you know that Maja Design has a Pinterest Page? You can find it right here.
Facebook: You can follow us on Facebook right here and of course "LIKE" us.
Instagram: Maja also has an Instagram account – majadesigninsweden.
(Use the hashtag #majadesigninsweden or the tag @majadesigninsweden
with your Maja papers so we can find you.)


3 comments:

  1. Pretty card, Nancy! I just made a card with these very same papers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a stunning card, Nancy! I just love this collection and your card highlights it perfectly. That twine wrap has always been one of my favorite things to do. :) Hugs, Autumn

    ReplyDelete
  3. A wonderful greeting framed to perfection, you certainly do the papers justice Nancy, superb work as usual!

    ReplyDelete